Every mom knows the struggle of the grocery store run… WITH kids in tow. Listen in as Jess talks with Bethany Weathersby, a mom of 4, about:
- what expectations are reasonable for kids’ behavior,
- practical ways to train your kids,
- realistic ideas to include kids in your shopping, and
- the benefits of training kids for public outings.
This episode’s Quick Mom Verse:
“Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.” ~Proverbs 16:32
Related Article: “I Want to Stop Yelling at My Kids.”
Connect with Bethany Weatherby:
Articles related to this episode:
- Shopping – Seven, & Sweetness – Bethany Weathersby
- Positive Words to Parents – Bethany Weathersby
- Mama, Are You Thinking Ahead? (forward-thinking motherhood) – by Jess Connell
- Is Your Parenting Focused on the Wrong Things? – Jess Connell
- Quit Stressin’, Worryin’, and Complainin’ About Your Kids – Jess Connell
- Big Family Life: It’s Harder… And Easier – Jess Connell
- An Eager Worker (Proverbs 31: 13-15, 27) – Jess Connell
- website: jessconnell.com
- Follow/Like on Facebook
- “Top 25” most popular articles
- book: ONE THING: Top Tip (From a Mom of 6)
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to the Mom On Purpose iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. This is a big deal! The more reviews, the greater chance another mom will encounter the Mom on Purpose podcast.
- Let me (Jess) know your thoughts! I’d love to hear what questions you have, as well as topic and guest ideas. Shoot me an email!
- Tell others. The goal of this podcast is to encourage you to stay engaged with your kids, mother them with increasing wisdom, and help you think through parenting decisions through the lens of Scripture– I’d be honored if you shared this podcast and encouraged others to listen in.