When you’re the mom, organizing home is an ongoing task. We need to evaluate the attitudes we have toward the work God puts in front of us. How can we stop despising the daily, ongoing work of motherhood?
Listen as Jess talks with Mystie Winckler about:
- going beyond Pinterest-perfect home organization
- stewarding what we’ve been given
- combatting a one-and-done approach to managing our homes
This episode’s Quick Mom Verse:
“Where there are no oxen, the manger is clean, but abundant crops come by the strength of the ox.” ~Proverbs 14:4
Related article: Mama, What Habits & Norms Are You Giving Your Children?
- Get your FREE Brain Dump from Simplified Organization!
- Book Mystie mentioned: Getting Things Done — David Allen
- Learning to Love What Must Be Done — Mystie’s course
Connect with Mystie Winckler:
- Organizing: Simplified Organization
- Homeschooling: Simply Convivial
- Cooking/Meal Planning: Simplified Pantry
- website: jessconnell.com
- Follow/Like on Facebook
- “Top 25” most popular articles
- book: ONE THING: Top Tip (From a Mom of 6)
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to the Mom On Purpose iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. This is a big deal! The more reviews, the greater chance another mom will encounter the Mom on Purpose podcast.
- Let me (Jess) know your thoughts! I’d love to hear what questions you have, as well as topic and guest ideas. Shoot me an email!
- Tell others. The goal of this podcast is to encourage you to stay engaged with your kids, mother them with increasing wisdom, and help you think through parenting decisions through the lens of Scripture– I’d be honored if you shared this podcast and encouraged others to listen in.