Life as a mom of young children can be chaotic and challenging. Let’s talk about the ideas and practices that can help us embrace this important season of motherhood.
Listen as Jess talks with Emily Jensen (mom of 4 kids, ages 3 and under), about
- the lies we sometimes believe about being a mom of littles
- connecting with kids 1-on-1, even in a large family
- how to accept the limitations that come with this season of motherhood
- practical steps to tackle homemaking when it’s all on you
This episode’s Quick Mom Verse:
Esau lifted up his eyes and saw the women and children, he said, “Who are these with you?” Jacob said, “The children whom God has graciously given your servant.” ~Genesis 33:5
Related article: What Are You Saying About Your Kids?
Connect with Emily Jensen:
Articles & Books:
- Lean Living: Why One Family of 6 is Living With Less – Emily Jensen
- Why Have More Kids? (if You’re Exhausted with the Ones You Have) – Jess Connell
- Adding Structure to the Chaos: Living Intentionally with Your Littles – Emily Jensen
- Video: Floor Play Ideas with Your Preschooler – Jess Connell
- The Unseen Years (how mothering your littles WELL, now, echoes out into the future) – Jess Connell
- Why I DON’T “Get Out of the House More” – Jess Connell
- website: jessconnell.com
- Follow/Like on Facebook
- “Top 25” most popular articles
- book: ONE THING: Top Tip (From a Mom of 6)
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to the Mom On Purpose iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. This is a big deal! The more reviews, the greater chance another mom will encounter the Mom on Purpose podcast.
- Let me (Jess) know your thoughts! I’d love to hear what questions you have, as well as topic and guest ideas. Shoot me an email!
- Tell others. The goal of this podcast is to encourage you to stay engaged with your kids, mother them with increasing wisdom, and help you think through parenting decisions through the lens of Scripture– I’d be honored if you shared this podcast and encouraged others to listen in.