You weren’t made to walk alone. Look around, listen, and learn! God means for you to lean in to the wisdom of godly women around you.
Mom on Purpose host, Jess Connell, shares
- why you can LEARN to be the mom you want to be
- what her Titus 2 relationships have looked like, practically
- how to identify, and get, what you need to learn as a mom
- what to expect from future Mom On Purpose podcast episodes
This episode’s Quick Mom Verse:
Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains. You also, be patient.~James 5:7-8a
Related article: When Your Kids Need You to BE STUBBORN— developing a long-term perspective & stubborn commitment to our kids’ good
Articles & Books:
- WHERE Are the Titus 2 Women? (and how to find your own)
- The Elusive Titus 2 Woman (Why does it seem so hard to find a godly woman to learn from?!)
- Motherhood 101: The Class We Never Got
- 4 Questions to Help You Evaluate Parenting Advice
- Mommy Life & Getting Past Survival (How do we get GOOD at something we were unprepared for?)
- Is THIS The Reason You’re Spiritually Stuck?— maybe you need a mentor!
- website: jessconnell.com
- Follow/Like on Facebook
- “Top 25” most popular articles
- book: ONE THING: Top Tip (From a Mom of 6)
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to the Mom On Purpose iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. This is a big deal! The more reviews, the greater chance another mom will encounter the Mom on Purpose podcast.
- Let me (Jess) know your thoughts! I’d love to hear what questions you have, as well as topic and guest ideas. Shoot me an email!
- Tell others. The goal of this podcast is to encourage you to stay engaged with your kids, mother them with increasing wisdom, and help you think through parenting decisions through the lens of Scripture– I’d be honored if you shared this podcast and encouraged others to listen in.